Sunday, July 1, 2012

And so it begins...

This is the first time I have created a blog, so I guess I'll just start out simply. My name is Sara Mercado and starting July 11th, I will be serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Chile Santiago West Mission. Basically, the purpose of this blog is to keep the world updated on my mission adventures. I hope to share many inspirational stories, what I learn, and how I grow.


I have been looking forward to serving a mission my entire life, and now the moment is finally here. I cannot wait to serve the Lord and to share what I know with all the people that I meet in Chile. To put it simply, I know that this gospel is true. I know that Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father love each and every one of us, and that through the redeeming power of Christ's atonement, we can all be forgiven of our sins and return to live with Him. This knowledge gives me hope, and I think that is something everyone could use more of. And so begins my quest, to spread the hope and the love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment